Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Finaled Two Char

Hey Everyone! Sorry its been so long since my last post. Ive been very busy. I made it down to the CTN animation expo in Burbank CA and it was a blast! I got to meet with several AM students and it was great getting to know all of them, and I got to hang out with my mentor Chad! Hes a great guy and a ton of help! It was super inspiring to be able to hang out with him and the others.

I also finished Class 5 at AM and am now on a short break before I start my final class at animation mentor! I cant believe its already almost done! Some friends of mine are already getting amazing jobs, so hopefully I wont be too far behind them. haha

Lastly On my break Ive begun another shot so hopefully I will have something new to post soon!

Hope everything is well with everyone who is reading this... if anybody actually is haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment